- Â Â Â They’re heavily dependent on external tools and equipment.
- Â Â Â They periodically cut you off right when you think you’ve established a network connection.
- Â Â Â They’ll usually do what you ask them to do, but they won’t do more than they have to and they won’t think of it on their own.
- Â Â Â They’re typically obsolete within five years and need to be traded in for a new model. Some users, however, feel they’ve already invested so much in the damn machine that they’re compelled to remain with an underpowered system.
- Â Â Â They get hot when you turn them on and that’s the only time you have their attention.
please also read „top 5 reasons computers must be female“